You can now download Gran Turismo 7 Patch 1.07/1.070 on PS4 and PS5!
Polyphony Digital and Sony today released patch 1.07/1.070 for Gran Turismo 7, which fixes some bugs and makes improvements.
Here we have the patch notes for the 384.9MB small update for you:
The main tasks have been carried out
- and options
– become an option [Broadcast Mode] It has been added to the “Volume” settings in the “General” tab in the options menu. See the article ‘Broadcast Mode’ has been added to ‘Audio Volume’ settings for more information.
Other improvements and modifications
- Automatic settings
– Fixed an issue where an application error occurred when opening a Settings sheet from the Quick Menu> [Fahrzeugeinstellungen] > [Detaillierte Einstellungen] Selected on the Global Tracks screen;
– Fixed an issue where copied settings sheets would disappear when opening and closing vehicle settings;
– Fixed an issue where the Ford GT Race Car ’18 would only shift to first gear when a “Fully Customizable Manual Transmission” or “Fully Customizable Sequential Transmission” was installed;
– Fixed an issue where vehicles were considered “restricted” even though they did not meet the Balance of Performance (BoP) regulations.
– Fixed an issue where some assistance settings such as Auto Driving could be changed or saved even if Limited Driving Options was set to Prohibited.
- Missions and licenses
– Fixed an issue where changed assistance settings on some events would be saved and not reset to default even after exiting the event.
– Fixed an issue where the wind direction and speed display for some events were set to 0.
- Licenses / Missions / Department Experiences
– Fixed an issue where the specified tires would not be installed on the vehicle in the following events:
[A-8] Dirt Tracks Driving: Beginners (Mud Tires)
[IB-5] Driving on dirt roads: advanced (mud tyres)
[IA-3] Dirt Driving: Expert (Mud Tires)
[S-5] One Time Experience (Mud Tires)
・ Night Safari Jeep (Mud Tires)
beyond the horizon
・ Drift for beginners 1
・ American wilderness (mud tires)
・ Drift for Beginners 2 (Comfort: Intermediate)
・ Avoid cone 2
・Advanced Drift 1
in the wind
・Dream maneuvers in the spa
・Advanced Drift 2 (Race: Hard)
The sun rises too
・ White-winged monster (race: soft)
・ Drift Expert
■ Experience path
・ Colorado Springs (mud screeching)
・ Hunters farm (mud tires)
・ Sardinia – windmills (mud tires)
- world ways
– Rewards for events under “Global Trails” have been adjusted according to travel time and difficulty. The custom events are as follows:
World Touring Car 800
・ Circuit du Mans 24 Hours
・ Monza Circuit
Rally World Challenge
・ Alsace village
・ Hunters farm
・ Sardinia windmills
・ Lake Colorado Springs
GT Gr.4 Cup
・ High speed loop
・ Brands Hatch GP Circuit
GT Gr.3 Cup
・ Suzuka Circuit
・ Autodrome Lake Maggiore. full
Clubman Plus Cup
・ High speed loop
・ Tsukuba Circuit
American Clubman Cup 700
・ Special Stage Path X
American FR Challenge 550
・ Blue Moon Bay Expressway
・ Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca
・ Willow Springs Racetrack
- GT car
- – Fixed an issue when opening livery data via [Design öffnen] > [Designliste] For the bodywork editor, all applied decals are gone;
– Fixed an issue where the “open designs” and “styles” of the livery editor could not be unlocked until the game was restarted when temporary data was deleted.
– Fixed an issue where an app error would occur in rare cases when purchasing cars from “Brand Central”, “Used Cars” and “Legendary Cars” or receiving a car as a reward.
- Physics simulation model
– The model has been modified to reduce the loss of grip when vehicles with high downward force pass a corner barrier at the limit.
– Fixed several issues where there was not enough free space for temporary data downloaded from the network:
・ The “Used Car” assortment has not been shown;
“News” was not displayed on the title screen;
・ Patterns cannot be applied;
– Several other issues have been fixed.
Gran Turismo 7 is available exclusively on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 since March 4, 2022.