Senior Non-Technical Administrative Service Staff (M/F/D)
work hours: full time part time
Beginning work: As soon as possible
Compensation: A 9 g, A 10, A 11 BBC
Be a part of BKA and support our teams at Wiesbaden in various areas of management.
Do the right thing and apply now!
We are looking for you to support us in the fields
- Conditions of Employment, Health Administration, Collective Bargaining, and Civil Service Law
- Personnel management (staff support and recruitment as well as training and further education)
- Budget, Procurement and Control
- management digitization
- Construction and property management
- Handling and coordinating basic and cross-sectional tasks
- Other administrative tasks (such as managing evidence tools, operational logistics, etc.)
What to bring (mandatory)
- Have at least 18 months of professional experience after completing an undergraduate degree (at least a Bachelor’s or Diploma- FH) in one of the following areas:
- Administrative Sciences/Public Law
- Law Sciences
- business management
- Political Science
- You will soon (by April 2023) complete your preparatory service or advanced training for a position in the Senior Non-Technical Administrative Service
- You are already a civil servant in the Senior Non-Technical Administrative Service
on top (desirable)
- You are a communicator, you have a team, you have a high degree of responsibility and reliability.
- You have very good verbal and written expression, you have good cognitive and organizational skills, and you are flexible, independent and flexible in completing tasks.
- You are fit to use common office applications.
- You are ready to travel for work.
- You speak English well, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You want to work in a team, with and for people – customer orientation and service is your top priority!
Federal Criminal Police Office – future employer
As the central office of the German Police, we actively contribute to the internal security of Germany together with the security authorities of the federal and state governments. We conduct investigations, protect members of Federal Constitutional Bodies, work closely with other national and international security authorities, and analyze, research and develop new techniques and approaches to combating crime in the 21st century—and we do so in a team of more than 70 different professional groups.
We give you that
- Feeling good: a meaningful job in a higher federal authority, crisis-resistant and open to exciting, diverse, and challenging missions
- Work-life balance: 30 days off, overtime compensation, December 24 and 31. Flexible working hours, free of work and part-time, in various models and the possibility of mobile work
- Sports team: wide range of sports, free health and fitness check-ups
- Long-term planning: Safe work in the public sector
- Remuneration: recruitment with simultaneous establishment of a civil service relationship “on probation” in the salary group A 9g BBesO / transfer of civil servants to the salary group A 9g BBesO (transfer with the same status up to A 11 BBesO is possible if corresponding positions are available); After approval, civil servants are seconded to the Federal Office of the Criminal Police with the aim of transferring them, instead of BKA
- Combine your work life with personal freedom: save your time
Take a vacation and make your dreams come true!
Apply now – and join our team!
We look forward to submitting your application online at https://werbung.bka.de/?7&432
If you are unable to take advantage of this opportunity due to a severe disability, simply send your application to us at:
Federal Criminal Police Office
ZV 23 Recruitment of civil servants
The Federal Criminal Police Office works to promote equality between women and men and is therefore particularly interested in requests from women in order to increase their proportion in areas where they are still underrepresented. Preference will be given to applicants for these fields if they have the same qualifications.
- We welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, sexual orientation and identity.
- Agreeing to a security check in accordance with the Security Examination Act (SÜG) is a prerequisite for the application. The result of this security check shall not be the presence of a security risk that interferes with the security-sensitive activity (Article 14 SÜG).
- We encourage equal participation of people with disabilities in working life. In the case of formal suitability, persons with severe disabilities and persons of equal status will be accepted into the selection process and given preferential consideration if they are equally suitable. Only a minimum level of fitness is required.
- The selection process consists of a psychological diagnostic test and a structured interview. Both test sections represent exclusion criteria. If an individual exam section is not passed, the selection process ends automatically. Exceptions to this rule are not possible.
do you have questions?
You can find more information at www.bka.de/karriere.
Ask us your questions at the job information fair (overview at www.bka.de/karrierekalender),
Contact us by email [email protected]