The current best weapon in the Elden Ring is the Sword of Night and Flame. While this powerful blade requires special construction, even after decreasing strength, it is still one of the best weapons in the game. MeinMMO tells you how to find the somewhat hidden location of the sword and how to use it properly.
There are currently 309 weapons in the Elden Ring, and we’ve created a list of levels for them. Despite this huge selection, the community currently has a clear opinion of one of the best weapons currently in the game: Sword of Night and Flame.
This sword may seem a little strange at first, because it requires a very specific build, which is not attractive to many players. But this sword has an incredibly powerful weapon talent, which easily destroys everything in PvP and PvE. Even after decreasing the power in patch 1.03, the weapon continues to affect.
We will tell you how to find the sword and why you should not write it off even after correction.
Night Sword and Flame – Website
Where can I find the weapon? You can find Sword of Night and Flame in House Caria. This scary part of the map containing gruesome enemies can be found in the Liurnia region, north of Raya Lucaria Academy.
- As you enter House Caria through the large gate to the south, keep left and work your way forward until you find the “lower level of property” bliss in a building after some stairs.
- From here you walk along the wall as shown on this map.
- From the Place of Mercy, he ran straight to the first tower.
- From the first tower to the left (north) to the second tower.
- From the second tower you walk to the right (east), but only halfway.
- From about half way you can see the big blocks have been cut off to the left of the track. This will show you where to jump.
- If you look down from the broken path on the left, you’ll see a roof. You have to jump into this.
- Keep left on this roof and jump to the next roof at the broken part of the wall. Don’t accidentally jump straight into the hole!
- Take the ladder from the hole.
- In the room you are in now you will find a chest. In this you will find the sword.
If you prefer to follow these steps in video form, here is a guide in English by YouTuber Mitt Gaming:
Night Sword and Flame – That’s why it’s one of the best weapons in the game right now
Why is this weapon so good? Similar to the amazingly powerful Moon Veil Katana, the Sword of Night and Flame is currently the best weapon in the Elden Ring for fans – even after the power down. This is especially due to the talent of the weapon, the pause of the night, and the torch.
With talent, you take a position where you can unleash two powerful spells. Both attacks deal massive damage and give you extensive and powerful attack options:
- Light attack from the situation creates a magic laser beam
- Powerful attack unleashes a powerful horizontal blast of flame
With these two attacks, you have a solid solution up your sleeve against both individual opponents and entire groups. While the weapon’s magic isn’t as strong after patching as it was before, the weapon remains incredibly versatile and cool. This video also shows this in a direct comparison:
What build do I need for this weapon? For the Sword of Night and Flame, you need a very special structure, which is due to the necessary attributes of the weapon:
- subject to: 12
- Skill: 12
- wisdom: 24
- Believe: 24
If you want to use this powerful sword, you will probably have to change your design, which is thankfully very easy thanks to refinishing.
This video from the controversial Fextralife channel shows you how to use the Sword of Night and Flame and which structure is best for it:
This is a website and a brief rating of the Night Sword and Flame, one of the most powerful weapons in the game at the moment.
Do you use this weapon? How do you find them? Do you think Nerf was right? Or you think everything is fine as it is? Let us know in the comments.
If you are looking for more tips, information and recommendations for Elden Ring from the MeinMMO editorial team, here we have an overview that we update regularly:
Elden Ring: All our guides and tips for beginners and builders at a glance