Traveling with a flair for the stars? No problem! Europe’s leading cruise line*, Norwegian Cruise Line, introduces Norwegian Prima, the first ship in an entirely new category – the godmother will be singer and cruise lover Katy Perry. It’s time to take a look at the ship Wow!
Exceptional, stunning, designed for fashionistas – these are just a few of the traits that come to mind when looking at the new Norwegian Prima. Because Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)’s newest addition to the fleet is so much more than just a cruise ship: The Norwegian Prima is a new definition of ultimate freedom at sea.
A concept that also inspires superstar Katy Perry (37). As a godmother, the ‘American Idol’ judge doesn’t have a very special relationship with Prima alone. It’s also a killer for a vacation on a ship.
“I love going on water vacations with my family. I wake up in a new place every morning with a great view.”
– Katy Perry, singer –
Berry believes that the Norwegian Prima Hotel will provide vacationers with unforgettable moments. And for good reasons…
Be the first to discover something amazing: welcome aboard the Norwegian Prima!
If you’re looking for the exceptional at sea, you’ve come to the right place aboard the Norwegian Prima. Because with more cabins closer to the water, bigger cabins and more time to explore, the Prima exceeds all expectations. For example, how about the view toward the horizon from an infinity pool?
Or how about a walk along majestic Ocean Boulevard just in time for sunset, including the feel of the 360-degree ocean? Relax in the outdoor lounge during the day and end the day with a drink on the spacious outdoor deck in the evening – moments that make the holiday perfect!
But Norway’s Prima isn’t just setting new standards in design, entertainment (straight off Broadway!) and relaxation. The concept of service and dining in particular is what makes the ship stand out: with the largest number of crew per guest, excellent service and the best dining at sea is part of it.
Here’s a glimpse into the casual dining hall, there are also eight specialty restaurants and two main restaurants.
From August 2022, the Norwegian Prima will be the first ship in the new class to sail to the most sought-after destinations in Europe and the Caribbean. Including: Iceland, the Baltic States, Mexico, Jamaica, Curaçao and the Bahamas.
Haven’s suite area on board leaves nothing to be desired.
This is only available in NCL
Including the new Norwegian Prima, the NCL fleet now includes 18 first-class vessels. Travel on all continents with NCL – from Alaska and the Caribbean, through South America and Hawaii to Australia, Asia and Europe. Sanitary Sail Safe protocols also provide safe travel.
NCL offers over 450 routes to choose from, with an exciting new city to explore almost every day. The most convenient is that the bag only has to be emptied once – and you wake up every morning to the view of the sea!
Did you know that with NCL…
- … can you enjoy international flair on board? On board the NCL fleet, you not only get to know guests from all over the world (the language of the English plate), but also discover the culinary world thanks to several themed restaurants: here you are guaranteed to get acquainted with something new – from Japanese Teppayaki to Brazilian Churrasco !
- …Can you explore the most amazing places around the world? From imposing glaciers to NCL’s private islands: the right path awaits here!
- … enjoy maximum freedom – 24/7? Because flexibility is part of the ship’s DNA at NCL: NCL’s Feel Free philosophy allows dining when it suits you and in the restaurant you feel like – and a perfect blend of movement (e.g. e-kart track, waterslides, high ropes course) and relaxation, eg at a resort The sanitary area of 2000 square meters that you desire.
The three most beautiful cruises in Europe
Explore the most beautiful sides of Europe from the water – a real vacation dream. NCL Makes It Real! On a variety of ways invite you to relax and enjoy. With all your senses, thanks to the best cuisine and maximum freedom at sea!
Because NCL is unique in Europe – that’s why it has been awarded Europe’s Leading Cruise Line*. With more ships in European waters than ever before – something to suit all tastes – and many new destinations: With 15 departure ports in Europe, NCL offers the largest selection of cruise routes. For example, how about one of the following?
Europe Cruise Tips for 2022
- 7 days Western Mediterranean from/to Barcelona with Norwegian Epic (May-October) – Terrace cabin from €859 + €300 discount on flight p. s
- 10 days Greek Islands and Italy to/from Rome (Civitavicia) with Norwegian Escape (May-October) – Terrace cabin from €929 + €300 discount on flight p. s
- 10 Days Norway and Western Europe with Norwegian Prima – In-cab from €2,800
Come on board NCL!
Awaken the love of travel? Are your bags already packed? Can it start right away? Then we have good news for you: Get your dream vacation on the high seas with NCL thanks to a very special offer!
Because NCL is currently offering you Huge discounts On the trip of your dreams.
Book now 35 percent off cruises + flight and cruise packages and get a €300 discount on select European cruises.
With the “Free at Sea” package you give your holiday an upgrade of service (from €99 per person) and you get all packages (including the premium drink package!).
Here you can learn more!