This year we celebrate the third Easter under the circumstances of Corona. How do corona numbers develop during the Easter holiday? The nationwide seven-day infection rate has been dropping for days and several nationwide measures have been lifted since the beginning of the month. However, infection rates are high. Especially when it’s so long now Easter holiday And as many people travel again, the virus may spread further. However, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) on the website for the dashboard containing current case numbers, also states that “due to public holidays and associated reduced testing, reporting and dispatch activity, there may be an under-registration of cases in the short-term reporting system.” These are the current values as well new infections and the occurrence 7 days.
What values and numbers does that give dashboard from RKI Today, Sunday, April 17, regarding the situation of Corona in Germany?
- How high is the current Aura numbers And accidents today in Germany?
- How are they doing fall values The Federal States Compared there?
- how many new infections Is there today
- What is the height hospitalization rate?
- Vaccination rate and booster – what about them Corona vaccinations In Germany?
- What are the latest numbers of corona cases? today according to RKI dashboard?
Current Corona numbers in Germany today: infection rate, hospitalization rate and co. on April 17, 2022
how many new infections Is there nationwide today? What is the height Dropp off Compared to yesterday and the previous week? What is its current height? hospitalization rate? A glimpse of the latest RKI case numbers for Germany as of April 17, 2022:
- The occurrence of seven days: 834.3 (previous day: 876.5); (Previous week: 1097.9)
- New infections today: 39,784
- Total injuries: 23,416,663
- New deaths: 13
- Total deaths: 132942
- Vaccination rate (first vaccination): 76.6%
- Vaccination rate (complete): 76.1%
- Booster vaccination rate: 59.1 percent
- hospitalization rateThe number of corona patients admitted to clinics per 100,000 residents in seven days reached 6.41 in Germany on Thursday. This value is not updated on weekends and public holidays. The previous high of the hospitalization rate was around 15 at Christmas 2020.
Current corona numbers: incidence values of Bavaria, BW, Brandenburg and all of Germany
There are clear regional differences in the numbers of corona in the federal states. where is the current occurrence highest and where lowest? (Status: 17 April 2022)
- 1193.1 – Saarland
- 894.7 – Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- 757.0 – Thuringia
- 936.4 – Bavaria
- 1007.3 – Lower Saxony
- 896.5 – Rhineland-Palatinate
- 1008.8 – Hamburg
- 935.4 – Schleswig-Holstein
- 621.7 — Saxony
- 934.6 – Hess
- 770.7 – Saxony-Anhalt
- 803.1 – North Rhine-Westphalia
- 737.8 – Baden-Württemberg
- 1119.9 – Bremen
- 498.8 – Brandenburg
- 483.6 – Berlin
What is the meaning of the current corona numbers?
When considering the values, it should be borne in mind that individual states do not report data on every day of the week, and on weekends, for example, Baden-Württemberg, Lower Saxony and Brandenburg do not report data or only partially. This in turn leads to late registration in the following days. Therefore, comparison of daily values is becoming increasingly difficult. In addition, experts have been assuming for some time that there will be a large number of cases not registered by the RKI – because health authorities are overwhelmed and because not all infected people have a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test. Only these count in the stats.
Corona numbers yesterday and a week ago – new accidents and injuries in Germany
High to the fifth wave 7 days occurrence It took place in Germany in the spring of 2021, on April 26 – with a value of 169.3. After that, apart from a few exceptions, it has steadily declined. It reached its lowest level on July 6, 2021, when the nationwide infection rate was 4.9.
The 7-day injury so far has been the basis of Corona rules and restrictions during the Corona pandemic, for example as part of the Federal Emergency Brake that expired at the end of June 2021. Other values such as Hospital admission (hospitals) They are taken into account and used as parameters for any measures.
The current numbers of corona in Europe – new cases and infections in Italy, Austria and others
How does the infection rate in Germany compare to other European countries? Here are the new infections and the current incidence value in selected European countries – as of April 17, 2022:
- Austria: 9,790 new infections; Injury: 802.5
- Italy: 62,290 new infections; Injury: 689.4
- France: 125,394 new infections; Injury: 1,297.8
- Poland: 1,200 new infections; Occurrence: 19.8
- Czech Republic: 4,562 new infections; Occurrence: 191.1
- Netherlands: 4,140 new infections; Occurrence: 255.0